My Tutorials


Best Blogger Templates

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Family Reunion

































....my Family Reunion quilt is also in pattern form and ready for purchase. I have been shipping and delivering to quilt shops over the week end...for those of you who would like to purchase online...you may do so here.
It feels so good to have both of them complete...but I truly have enjoyed every process each step of the way.
Now onto the next project...

post  signature



post signature

5 comments:

antique quilter said...

oh this is a quilt quilt, what a lot of memories in this quilt...corn on the cob is just adorable!
Kathie

Simone de Klerk said...

What a gorgeous quilt! And I love the little sayings on it! So nice to be back on your blog again (O:

Sew Here We Are said...

This is wonderful and so unique!!

Quilts And Pieces said...

I absolutely love this quilt! And I just went to quilt camp last week and our theme was "Family Reunion"!

Tanya said...

Our family reunion has an auction every year and the complete proceds are donated to a charity. I always donate a quilt and this year it will be the family reunion quilt. Thanks so much for designing this . It captures our reunion to a T. Kitty