My Tutorials


Best Blogger Templates

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Paper Dolls



















post signature

11 comments:

antique quilter said...

wow so many memories come floating back when I look at this quilt
very very very cute! wouldn't this look great hanging in a little girls room?
Kathie

Ruth said...

This quilt is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Can you tell us anything about it? I just found your blog from Cumberland Quilt Chick. Please tell me about this quilt!!

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

That's the most amazing quilt I've ever seen! The detail is fantastic. I love it!!!

Nana Rena said...

I really LOVE this quilt. It reminds me of the hours I spent playing with my paper dolls. Someday I will make this for my granddaughters.

Nana Rena said...

I really LOVE this quilt. It reminds me of the hours I spent playing with my paper dolls. I will someday make this for my granddaughters. And maybe one for myself.

katie jean said...

This is just amazing! You have such detail on this quilt. It is truly wonderful :) and I do love paper dolls too!

Delilah said...

I just bought this quilt pattern at the home machine quilting show! I can't wait to get started.

Susikiu said...

Sorprendente, maravilloso, enhorabuena es un trabajo magnifico

Sarah in Houston said...

I heard your interview with Annie Smith today and came to see your work. This quilt is full of all my memories, also. Thanks for posting it so we can see all the details. It is wonderful.
Sarah

Robyn said...

I just found this quilt (actually saw a picture on Pinterest). Is this our pattern? How can I purchase it. It's wonderful!

Annemieke said...

I'm having a wonderful time going through your blog, tutorials (very clear) and patterns. I love this patternvery much. Beautiful and so full of details.
Groetjes
Annemieke ( from the Netherlands)