Love your patterns! They have such a comforting vibe.
I made a simple hole in the barn door quilt made out of muslin and real feedsack bits and pieces, including part of my grandma's apron. It is a favorite of mine.
Love your patterns! They have such a comforting vibe.
I made a simple hole in the barn door quilt made out of muslin and real feedsack bits and pieces, including part of my grandma's apron. It is a favorite of mine.
2 comments:
Love your patterns! They have such a comforting vibe.
I made a simple hole in the barn door quilt made out of muslin and real feedsack bits and pieces, including part of my grandma's apron. It is a favorite of mine.
Love your patterns! They have such a comforting vibe.
I made a simple hole in the barn door quilt made out of muslin and real feedsack bits and pieces, including part of my grandma's apron. It is a favorite of mine.
Post a Comment